Thursday, November 09, 2006

Floyd's Still Kickin'

If you haven't been keeping up, there has been lots going on concerning Floyd. Yes, he's still kickin' and with that resurfaced hip I'm sure with a lot less pain.

For all thing concering Floyd be sure to check out Trust But Verify for the latest updates. This sight is on top of everything that has to do with Floyd's case. I hit it daily to catch up.

At first I was all in Floyd's camp. Then with word of the exogenous testosterone my faith was slipping fast. Now with the release of all the documents that Floyd has made available and following some of the discussion by a few very intelligent people on the Daily Peleton Forum I'm getting the faith back. I sure hope that after this all is said and done that the TRUTH will have come out, no matter for or against Floyd. But I have to say I do hope the truth is that he didn't dope.

No comments: