Thursday, August 03, 2006

Race 2 Replace - I'm going!

Damn straight, you read that right. I'm participating in the Discovery Channel Race 2 Replace Lance whats-his-name. I know, I know, I'm realistic about this whole deal. My odds of winning the powerball are better than taking this thing. My justification is that the money is going to a good cause and come on how many people get the chance to ride around Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

I'm not a cancer survivor but I'll be carrying the torch for my good buddy Jon. He is a pancreatic cancer survivor going on 4 years (I think). He is still kicking ass and taking names. Keep up the fight brother.

I have to thank Motorex Oil of Switzerland for their support. They are providing some local riders with kits and a canopy. And I must say after receiving my team kit, they are first rate. Assos, need I say more.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Polish Prince

Its true. I did (I am still) taking the fight to cancer. If you happen to manage a finish worthy of a TT berth on Discovery, I wonder what your personalised poster image might look like?
As for kicking ass and taking names....the vote of confidence is appreciated..however, the list is short and my rear end is hurting worse than my foot at the moment..