Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Results - Fallen Leaf Road Race

Results for the Fallen Leaf (Road Race) (Sunday 10/8) in Oregonia, OH are FINALLY posted (11/15/06, 38 days to get posted).
Fallen Leaf Rider Comments
Raisin Rack Cycling
Dark Horse Racing
7 Hills Racing
Savage Hill Cycling
I have decided as a service to the racers I am going to begin posting exactly how long it take for the results to get posted for each race. I'm sure that you will notice a trend form promoter to promoter. I am also going to check with usacycling about the reporting of results and what they require. I'll post what I learn from them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the cat 4/5 winner going to upgrade ever?

PolishPostal said...

Good question!!

From what I understand he is finally upgrading to a 3. I guess we will have to wait and see to be sure.

I think that we need to put pressure on our fellow races to stop sandbagging.