Friday, October 13, 2006

FS Concepts Training Camp/Clinic

I stumbled across this just a few days ago. FS Concepts will be conducting a 2 day cycling training camp/clinic (flyer w/ details) at Dirtbean Hale in Marlinton, WV November 17-19. And the kicker of it all, what would you guess something like this would set you back? For example, the Carmichael Training Systems 2 day camp runs $600 and that does NOT include meals or lodging. But this is only $200 ($170 w/ early registration) for the entire deal (yes, that DOES include lodging). If you are within a 3-4 hr drive it is a great deal if you ask me.

I'm already signed up. I'm pretty excited about it. Being an anal retentive geek, I always feel the need to be well read on the subject of interest. Since I've begun cycling and gave into the addiction, I've read a good deal on training and racing. It will be interesting to get direct feedback from Jacob Fetty, the instructor/owner of FS Concepts.

I will post after the clinic with my thoughts on the experience.

No comments: